Participants receive real-time, professional development through exposure to a broad range of education from private school to homeschool and preschool to high school. The program’s multi-school experience enhances the participants’ understanding of the US education system.
- Experience one-on-one mentorship by U.S. teachers
- Learn different teaching philosophies and styles
- Expand curriculum and lesson planning skills
- Broaden understanding of student social issues
- Develop new classroom management strategies
- Teach a lesson on Chinese culture and language
- Participate in teacher/student relationships
Check out openings for our upcoming Vautrin Education Exchange program!